A Program Just For You
- Plant Street provides an excellent self-teaching program that will give you a jump start to a whole food, plant-based lifestyle. Our program takes things a bit further by giving the support you need to set you up for success. These programs cover a variety of topics to develop healthy lifestyle that is supported by the American College of Lifestyle Medicine.
- We offer an online self-guided coaching course. This includes a library of an educational video, weekly meal plans with shopping list and additional resources.
- We believe a clear understanding of the “how and why” will allow you to succeed on your journey to healthy living.
Online Video Library
Our video library is for those of you who want to learn more about the benefits of a whole foods plant based diet but you don’t want to spend your valuable time searching the web to get answers to all of your questions. Our content was created by medical professionals that you can trust and the topics stem from the things that we wanted to know while making our own transition to a healthy diet and lifestyle. Consider this your one stop shop for evidence-based information that will help you stay confident while you make your transition to eating more plants!
12 weekly meal plan with shopping list
We have partnered with Clean Food Dirty Girl to offer you weekly meal plans as part of our coaching program. Having a grocery list, preparation instructions, and a list of meals to cook each week will cut down on the day-to-day hassle of finding recipes which will save you time and energy. Our meal plans also offer words of encouragement and helps teach you how to cook! Read more…
Access to "Fruit Street" mobile app
- The Fruit Street Mobile App allows program participants to take photos of their food and track. Taking pictures helps you see the progress. Our mind process information better when we see our progress.
- Track activity and weight using smart devices from Fitbit tracker/watch and weight machine.
Includes additional resources such as quick guides to help choose good foods. Will have pdf that you can save in your phone or print for easy access in the kitchen. Some resources are from American College of Lifestyle Medicine and others are drafted by our medical professionals. Read more…